WOW!!!!! That has got to be THE thickest, greenest grass! The landscaping looks awesome and the hammock is such a treat!!!
It has come a LONG way considering we just planted the grass in the fall of 2006! :) I look at our poor neighbors behind us who still have alfalfa to deal with and a yard to plant and I'm so thankful to be on THIS side of that process.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
WOW!!!!! That has got to be THE thickest, greenest grass! The landscaping looks awesome and the hammock is such a treat!!!
It has come a LONG way considering we just planted the grass in the fall of 2006! :) I look at our poor neighbors behind us who still have alfalfa to deal with and a yard to plant and I'm so thankful to be on THIS side of that process.
Post a Comment